Sunday, March 1, 2015

Starting out

As pre-teens, teenagers and young adults we all face huge challenges, the obstacle of finding who we are, and what we want to do with life. In this day and age there are so many ways you’re supposed to act, so many things that should be “normal” to us. And really, to the world, being a Christian defies “normal”. But this is our time to find who we are in Jesus Christ.
Life is kind of like a battle field. A war between us and our faith, and the world. So many things start to change in the teenage years, and this time in our life can feel like the hardest. The temptations and trails presented to the 21st century teenager are difficult for sure.  
Being a teenager myself I can’t say I’ve lived through a lot and have perfect answers or opinions about everything. But I do have a say. I do have some life experience. I’ve had thoughts, dreams, a broken heart, and a broken faith. Sharing and giving others a chance to share is one reason for this blog. I was born a writer, that’s one reason why I wanted to start this blog. God gives me words to say and I say them. 

The teenage years are a journey worth talking about :)


Victoria Myers 

No comments:

Post a Comment